Monday, January 18, 2010

A tired blogger...

Hello!

Apologies for not writing in the past day or two, my life has been crazy. Work at the restaurant was INSANE this weekend, and completely wiped me out. I didn't manage to get too much time to count in any calorie totals for my days, but I DID manage to get my bum to the gym yesterday and today despite the sleepyness...

...also, I enjoyed a few yummy meals along the way...


Breakfast Cookie (Source)!


Not the healthiest, but the most delicious salad from work. It had: tomatoes, chevre, mesclun, cheddar cheese and then a small side of strawbs and a dollop (haha) of nutella to satisfy the good ol' sweet tooth. YUM.

Those were both consumed yesterday. As for today, I managed to have a fantastic salad and egg white (x2) for dinner, post-gym adventure:


As for the rest of my life, I"m off to the gym in the morning because I'm starting the WINTER SHAPE UP 2010, designed by Fitnessista.com on her awesome blog, so we'll see how that goes. After the gym I'm headed home to see the hubby and visit with my madre. Back here to work Wednesday through Sunday, yee haw.

Hopefully more detailed posts to come...

G'night all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here!