Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh. My. Gosh.

Let's just say I'm a HUGE oatmeal fan in general. This morning I decided to finally try the Fitnessista Breakfast Cookie:



AMAZING. Really. I was skeptical at first, but you can't even taste the protein powder, and it's a perfect way to use up ripe bananas. (Also, please note the adorable coasters we have in our apartment) In mine I put:

*1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned (rolled) Oats= 150 calories
*1/2 scoop Designer Whey French Vanilla= 50 calories
*1 TBSP Almond Butter= about 90 calories
*1/8 cup 1% milk= about 15 calories
*1 packet Splenda
* Some Cinnamon for flavor :)
All together? About a 300 calorie breakfast, leaving just enough room for one of those amazing mango slices (50 calories)!



Overall? Completely satisfied, and it's only 9:45 in the morning. Now, time for some yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here!