Friday, January 15, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Well, looks pretty good if I do say so myself...




...and tastes pretty good too!

From rough estimates on the website I sourced in a post earlier this morning, I figured the entire dish has ROUGHLY 3,000 calories in it. The recipe says it will serve four, but I split it into six portions equaling roughly 500 calories per portion. Not too shabby :) Good ol' Rachael.

The only casualty occured during a battle of my oven mitt and the broiler...

...oops! That oven mitt (and one previous to it) has seen better days, haha. I guess a new mitt costs a whollleee lot less than a visit from the fire department ;).


That completes my rough 1,500 calorie limit for the day (plus a couple for a beer or two later...).

Have a great night!

-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here!