Monday, January 11, 2010

Catching up, and getting back in the game

Hey readers (if I've had any at all yet):

It has been a while, but my life has been craziness. Amongst delicious holiday eats, I've managed to cook and have actually come quite a way in my range of cooking ability. I might have realized that I actually love to cook. Here are some of the recipes I've tackled during the past few weeks! I do have to admit that these aren't the HEALTHIEST meals, but since it's the start of a new year, I figured I'd give it more effort in the coming weeks!

1. Portabella pizza, south beach style!


2. Crustless Quiche!


3. Homemade White Bread! Yummmmm.


4. Boeuf Bourguignon w/Mashed Potatoes!


5. Homemade Cinnamon Buns!


6. Homemade Chicken Pot Pie!


7. And lastly, whole wheat pita pizza topped with caramelized onions and goat cheese!


It's hard not to make such delicious comfort foods this time of year! If not good for my waist, at least it has been a good indicator that I have a solid ability to execute recipes well!

See ya later bloggies,

<3, J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here!